Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Diet

I have started a diet with Levi. It is a month long process that is supposed to burn fat. This is the first diet that I have ever started and it has been an interesting week. The food isn't too bad, just very repetitive. Levi's sister, Jackie, sent us the food, which is packaged meals that we eat throughout the day. There are really delicious chocolate shakes, granola bars, and rice snacks. The amazing thing is that I have lost 4 lbs in one week. The goal is between 10 and 15 lbs, so we will see what how much I can lose. The best part about the diet is participating with my boyfriend. It has been a lot easier to do it with Levi, because we support each other. I'm so excited for him; he has lost 9 lbs, which is a great start to our desire to be healthy and in better shape.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations! Be sure to drink lots of water too. The trick is to keep the weight off so keep it up. Love ya! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete